Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the browser's Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- Select Options from the browser's Tools menu.
- Click the Content tab.
- Select Preference from the browser's menu.
- Click the Security tab (with the "lock" icon).
- Select Quick Preferences from the browser's Tools menu.
Netscape and Mozilla Suite
- Select Preferences from the browser's Edit menu.
- Click Advanced on the left side of the dialog box.
- Click the Scripts & Plugins sub-item under Advanced.
- Check the box next to Navigator.
- Click the OK to close the Preferences dialog box.
- Go to Settings and select Show Advanced Settings
- Click the Content Settings button under Privacy
- Click OK to save your new settings.