If there is an update available for our application, it is typically best to download the latest version.
While you may find that the game still runs without downloading the update, it may not be running as well as it could, or you may be missing out on new content!
How to update iOS apps (on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch)
Note: DoubleDown Casino requires iOS 8 or above.
- Tap the App Store icon on your device's home screen.
- Select Updates.
- Update one app at a time or tap Update All to download all available updates for your installed apps.
How to update Android apps from Google Play
Note: DoubleDown Casino requires Android OS 4.1 or above. In addition, a small number of our newest slots are built to utilize a newer version of the Android OS, 5.0 or higher.
You can enable automatic updates for Android apps from Google Play. If you prefer to update apps manually:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon:
- Choose My Apps.
- Touch Update beside the app you want to update.
How to update Android apps from Galaxy Apps
To enable automatic updates for the Samsung Galaxy App Store, access the Settings menu in Galaxy Apps. Under Auto update apps, choose Via Wi-Fi only. If you prefer to update apps manually:
- Launch Galaxy Apps on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Select My apps in the Galaxy Apps drop-down menu.
- Available updates will be shown on the Updates tab.
How to update Kindle Fire apps
- Tap Apps on the device's home screen.
- Tap Store, and look for the menu icon:
Depending on how you are holding your device, the menu icon may be at the bottom or on the right.
- Tap the menu icon, then App Updates.
- You can choose to update apps individually or all at once.